ABOUT PLASMA PEN
The Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive skin lifting, tightening, and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, sagging, and dull skin. The Plasma Pen is an FDA-approved, CE-approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
HOW DOES THE PLASMA PEN WORK?
Our highly trained and certified Plasma Pen technicians use the device to deliver plasma fibroblasts. The plasma significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any skin area.
Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH PLASMA PEN?
Fibroblasting produces excellent results for any area of the body, particularly the face and neck regions.
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl/jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds/smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Plasma Pen skin tightening results are impressive but should not be proposed as an alternative to surgery in cases of moderate to severe skin laxity. Only surgery can achieve these kinds of results. You will typically see immediate tightening and cumulative improvements over the next three months in the appearance of saggy skin. In some cases, it may require more than one session depending on the desired results.
IS THE PLASMA PEN PAINFUL?
Plasma Pen is mild to moderately uncomfortable. Everyone’s pain level is different, and some areas of the body are more sensitive than others. Numbing cream helps reduce discomfort during treatment.