Hormone Replacement Therapy
We provide clinically proven hormone replacement therapies for men so everyone can look great, feel strong, and continue to live life to the fullest!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men!
Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in New Jersey
At Luxx MedSpa, we are dedicated to providing men with proven Hormone Replacement Therapies to treat age-related hormone decline.
When you think of “hormone replacement therapy,” most people think of women and menopause treatments. But men lose critical hormones as they age as well. Men go through a kind of “male menopause” that is known as andropause. One of the most critical hormones for men is testosterone. A man’s testosterone level peaks at about the age of 20; after that, it starts a steady decline of 1 to 2% per year. By the time the typical man is 60, his testosterone level could be almost half what it was in his 20s. This drop in testosterone is primarily responsible for the symptoms of andropause.
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men?
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that men on hormone replacement therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. Testosterone therapy, in particular, has been shown to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Hormone replacement therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Hormone replacement therapy only improves your ability to burn fat. It improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Hormone replacement therapy, and in particular growth hormone therapy for men, leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Improved Mood – Hormone replacement therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Hormone replacement therapy can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As we age, all hormone levels naturally decline. There can be specific symptoms of hormone decline relating to either low testosterone or growth hormone loss. However, in general, declining levels of both of these critical hormones as men age can lead to:
- Hormone Therapy Doctor for Men New Jersey
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Increased fatigue and irritability
- Decreased zest for life
However, hormone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women
Menopause sees the onset of declining hormones that can negatively impact your day-to-day life, as well as your overall feelings of well-being. Menopausal women often feel “out of sync” as their levels of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone decrease.
Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone
Women experiencing menopause often feel “out of sync”. They can experience hot flashes, weight gain, loss of libido, insomnia, and emotional changes. This is due to declining hormone levels as the ovaries start to decrease the production of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. While some of the effects of this declining hormonal levels are considered temporary with many women thinking these symptoms can be “toughed out”, the reality is that these changes can affect your vitality, health, and even your longevity.
EFFECTS OF DECLINING HORMONES
During menopause, other hormones also decline, including human growth hormone and thyroid hormone. As hormonal levels decrease, metabolism and growth changes occur, affecting the following:
- GI tract
- Blood vessels
- Urinary tract
- Skin, brain, energy levels
- Cardiovascular system
Research has shown that disorders affecting women, including menopause, migraines, PMS, and depression can be treated with hormone replacement therapy. This treatment can be using bio-identical estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone can give women who are approaching or experiencing menopause higher energy levels and heightened sexual desire.
Estrogen and Progesterone
At New Jersey Anti-Aging Clinic, we can identify deficient estrogen levels and if necessary, prescribe the proper bio-identical hormones. Proper levels of estrogen can help women feel energetic, have a sharper memory, and minds that are more responsive. They can also have stronger bones, healthier hearts, and glowing skin.
Many women say that they have felt their best during pregnancy. The reasons for this is that hormone levels are at their highest during pregnancy. The strength of these hormones provides women with energy, stamina, and a body that is strong enough to support a baby. However, after childbirth, some women can experience postpartum depression due to the decrease in hormones.
Estrogen hormone therapy can help women relieve mood swings, infertility, premenstrual syndrome, fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis, weight gain, cellulite, vaginal dryness, low libido, frequent bladder infection, osteoporosis, and heart disease.
Progesterone helps balance the effects of estrogen and can relieve mood swings, prevent weight gain, restore libido and more.
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you suffer from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels to normal.