Hormone Replacement Therapy
We provide clinically proven hormone replacement therapies for men so everyone can look great, feel strong, and continue to live life to the fullest!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men!
Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in New Jersey
At Luxx MedSpa, we are dedicated to providing men with proven Hormone Replacement Therapies to treat age-related hormone decline.
When you think of “hormone replacement therapy,” most people think of women and menopause treatments. But men lose critical hormones as they age as well. Men go through a kind of “male menopause” that is known as andropause. One of the most critical hormones for men is testosterone. A man’s testosterone level peaks at about the age of 20; after that, it starts a steady decline of 1 to 2% per year. By the time the typical man is 60, his testosterone level could be almost half what it was in his 20s. This drop in testosterone is primarily responsible for the symptoms of andropause.
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men?
There are many benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that men on hormone replacement therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. Testosterone therapy, in particular, has been shown to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Hormone replacement therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Hormone replacement therapy only improves your ability to burn fat. It improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Hormone replacement therapy, and in particular growth hormone therapy for men, leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Improved Mood – Hormone replacement therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Hormone replacement therapy can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As we age, all hormone levels naturally decline. There can be specific symptoms of hormone decline relating to either low testosterone or growth hormone loss. However, in general, declining levels of both of these critical hormones as men age can lead to:
- Hormone Therapy Doctor for Men New Jersey
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Increased fatigue and irritability
- Decreased zest for life
However, hormone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you suffer from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels to normal.